Connecting your Google or Microsoft Calendar means you’ll be able to import events, see your full schedule within TeachBoost Coach, and ensure your calendar and TeachBoost Coach are always in sync.
To connect your calendar, head to your Integrations page from the left-hand navigation panel. In the top section, select your preferred calendar to sync:
Note: You may be prompted to allow TeachBoost access to your account information and Calendar. If so, accept these to proceed.
Once your Google or Microsoft Calendar has been connected to your TeachBoost Coach account, you'll likely notice new events displaying throughout your TeachBoost Coach Calendar.
These will display as striped-gray events, which will either be automatically synced (see below) or manually imported.
Events that have now synced to your TeachBoost Calendar that meet all of the following criteria will be automatically imported into your TeachBoost Coach account:
- The event includes at least one coachee as an attendee
- All of the attendees are TeachBoost Coach users associated with your coaching team
- The event occurs in the next 30 days from today, or has already occurred within the previous 7 days
The first automated import of events occurs as soon as your Google or Microsoft account is connected to your TeachBoost Coach account.
From then, events will be automatically imported each evening, as well as every time you:
- Log in
- Spend more than one hour within TeachBoost Coach
- Add a new member to your TeachBoost Coach team
Pro-tip: You can manually import events that do not meet the auto-import criteria, which will help you accurately record how, where, and with whom your coaching time is spent.