You can easily adjust the type of activity for events that have been both manually and automatically imported. Follow these steps to switch activity types for ‘Meetings’, ‘Classroom Visits', or 'Other Coaching Responsibilities':
- Locate and open the event, either from your coachee’s Profile or from your Calendar.
- Click on the Manage Event button outlined in blue in the top-right to open the event editor.
- Use the 'Event Type' drop-down menu to change the type of event.
- Use the drop-down menu to the right of this to further categorize your event. This will be labeled either 'Meeting Type', 'Visit Type' or 'Other Coaching Responsibilities Type' depending on your 'Event Type' selection.
- Lastly, click the green Save button to confirm your modifications.
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful